AFC Urgent Care Services in Cape Girardeau, MO
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions in a Timely Manner at 1/3 the Cost of an Emergency Room Visit. We’re Open 7 Days a Week with Extended Hours and No Appointment is Necessary. We Accept Most Insurance Plans.
At AFC Urgent Care Cape Girardeau – We offer the following:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Adults & Children: Our physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from infants, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. Often, medications for pain are prescribed from our on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full compliment of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Cape Girardeau school sports.
- Pre-Operative Exams: We can get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary to get you on the road to recovery that much quicker.
- Travel Medicine: We offer most all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB, Strep, Flu and STD Testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at our location or the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Cape Girardeau area.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
Formerly AFC Doctors Express